The Family Archive: The Practice of Capturing the Everyday Evolution of Family Life
The Family Archive: the practice of capturing the everyday evolution of family life, with photographer Dianna Martin
July 6th at 7 PM
Parkette is pleased to announce our first workshop in collaboration with photographer Dianna Martin. Dianna is a mother of three and a film photographer, living a slow-paced life at the edge of the woods in Dundas, Ontario. Her body of work beautifully captures the honest and beautiful moments of motherhood.
During this event, Dianna will share her process and philosophy on topics such as:
- the practice of photographing your family's everyday life, honestly
- creating meaningful mementos for the family archive
- a practice in presence and play
- photography as an act of gratitude
- building connection with and fostering creativity
- how to show up and get in the frame as a caregiver and the primary family photographer
An evening to inspire and encourage your own art practice. Perfect for the experienced or aspiring photographer. At the end of the workshop, you will receive your very own copy of Dianna's photography guide for caregivers.
This is an in-person event. Light refreshments will be provided.Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.